• A very Happy Kwanzaa to everyone. It is time to indulge in good and happy times.
• Let us forget everything else on Kwanzaa and make the most of this auspicious day.
• Warm wishes on Kwanzaa and New Year to everyone.
• Let us have the best time of the year on the occasion of Kwanzaa.
• “I see Kwanzaa as an opportunity for African-Americans to reaffirm ourselves if we choose to, a chance to rebuild and renew our focus. I see Kwanzaa as a holiday of the spirit.” -Jessica Harris
• “Kwanzaa is a pan-African celebration of heritage and culture and family and community. The principles and the manner of observing the holiday lift up traditional values that are key to our lives.” -Janine Bell
• “It’s not what you call me, but what I answer to.” -African Proverb
• May the light of your kinara fill your home with peace and light your new year with love.
• “Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable.” -Kenyan proverb
• May you rejoice in tradition of Kwanzaa!
• “Once you know who you are, you don’t have to worry anymore.” -Nikki Giovanni
• “We will never know ourselves if we do not know our history.” -Maulana Karenga
• “The axe forgets what the tree remembers.” -African Proverb
• “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” -Muhammad Ali
• “Kwanzaa has a life of its own. Kwanzaa is about the spirit of people.” -Unknown
• Umoja. Kujichagulia. Ujima. Ujamaa. Nia. Kuumba. Imani.
• “We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.” -Maya Angelou
• “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
This picture was submitted by Smita Haldankar.