Happy World Ocean Day Quotes
1. We have a strong connection with oceans….
They are the reason for our very existence;
they are the source of inspiration…..
Warm wishes on World Oceans Day.
Let us save them!!
2. Immortal and limitless….. Invincible and strong…. That is how the oceans are…. Let us take inspiration from them to save them for everything destructive….. Happy World Oceans Day.
3. Sea is life and also an inspiration to life…. With so many secrets and wonders locked in its depth, it is a vital part of our life…. Let us come together to save our oceans!!!
4. The mesmerizing oceans connecting different land masses are the most inspiring creations of Almighty….. Time has come to work on guarding them from pollutions and threats. Happy World Oceans Day.
5. Let us make World Oceans Day more meaningful by making contributions at our levels in saving them. Remember, even the smallest of the acts can prove to be revolutionary.
6. The world is so beautiful because we have so many beautiful oceans that are a delight for eyes and a pampering for soul…. On this World Ocean Day, let us do our little bit to save our oceans to help them live longer.
7. God has blessed us with oceans…. They are the most special gift to mankind as they are the source of life to many species and also the way for us to relax and enjoy…. Let us make World Ocean Day more special by saving our oceans.
8. World Ocean Day is a day to celebrate our oceans and promise to ourselves to keep them clean so that they can stay healthy and keep showering their love on us….
Warm wishes on World Ocean Day.
9. World is incomplete without oceans…. Celebrations of World Ocean Day are more awesome if we come together to save them in keeping them clean and offering our services in bringing life to them….. A very Happy World Ocean Day to you.
0. On the occasion of World Ocean Day, let us dedicate ourselves to clean our oceans which make our Mother Earth so beautiful.
11. Wishing a very Happy World Ocean Day to you….. It is the responsibility of each one of us to protect it and save it for a healthier and happier world.
This picture was submitted by Smita Haldankar.