World Oceans Day Messages
1. Oceans are not mere bodies of water,
they are the source of life on Earth,
they are the source of oxygen for us….
Time has come to protect them and save them….
Warm wishes to you on World Oceans Day.
2. Always remember the power of one….
Each one of us can contribute in saving our oceans….
No effort is insignificant,
no drop of water is too small,
no good intention is too weak….
Let us join hands to bring the change….
Happy World Oceans Day.
3. World Oceans Day is the reminder that oceans are the most beautiful and most precious creation of Almighty and we must respect them and save them to make our lives happier.
4. Oceans are a nexus…. A bond between continents, their people, their culture and their life…. Let us value this connection and work to save them…. Sending best wishes to you on World Oceans Day.
5. It was very thoughtful of God to create oceans to give us healthier, happier and fun-filled lives but it is very mean of us to not take care of them and spoil them for our benefits. Let us work to protect them. Happy World Oceans Day.
6. Sea is the ocean of miracles…. Its beauty and surprises are breathtaking…. Every wave, every tide, every beach charges our lives…. Wake up and work hard to save the most amazing creation of God. Best wishes on World Oceans Day.
7. Earth will never be the same if our oceans will not be there….. They are the source of life and source of hope for us…. Let us join hands to protect them…. Let us join hands to save them…. Happy World Oceans Day.
8. The stretch and depth of the ocean define life….. Don’t let the life in the sea die because of our wrong actions. World Oceans Day is the day which reminds us of our duties and responsibilities towards oceans.
9. A look at the sea calms your mind and soul….. A swim in the sea soothes you body….. Such soothing is the effect of oceans that we consider unimportant…. On World Oceans Day, promise ourselves to save oceans!!!
10. Each and every drop of water has the power to swell the heart of ocean…. Promise to never waste it and always value it for a better life…. Warm wishes to you on World Oceans Day.
This picture was submitted by Smita Haldankar.