10 Best Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Quotes
2) Never bend your head always hold it high.
3) Even if there were a sword in the hands of everyone, it is willpower that establishes a government.
4) Verily, Islam and Hinduism are terms of contrast. They are used by the true Divine painter for blending the colours and filling in the outlines. if it is a mosque, the call to prayer is chanted in remembrance of Him. If it is a temple, the balls are rung in yearning for Him alone.
5) Freedom is a boon, which everyone has the right to receive.
6) When you are enthusiastic, the mountain also looks like a clay pile.
7) Do not think of the enemy as weak, then do not be too scared to feel too strong.
8) Self-confidence provides strength and Power impart knowledge. Knowledge provides stability and stability leads to victory.
9) No need to be learned from own fault. We can learn a lot from others’ mistakes.
10) If a tree, which is not a highly elevated living entity, can be so tolerant and merciful to give sweet mangoes even when hit by anyone; being a king, should I not be more merciful and tolerant than the tree?
This picture was submitted by Smita Haldankar.